A:Hi, John.你好,约翰。
B:Oh, hi, Mary, come on in. Any problem?哦,你好,玛丽,进来。有什么问题吗?
A:Oh, no problem.哦,没问题。
B:Great. I forgot to ask you, though. How long did you want the place?很好。 还有忘了问你,你想租多久?
A:Six months.6个月。
B:Oh, well, that might be a problem. I usually only sign one year leases.哦,这可能有一点问题。我通常签1年的契约。
A:Well, one year would be fine, too. I’m not planning on leaving the area anytime soon.那么,1年也可以。我不打算近段时间内搬离这个地方。
B:Well, if it’s not a problem. Then here you go.好的,如果没有问题,你在这儿签。
A:Just let me look at it quickly.让我再看一下。
B:Of course.当然可以。
A:Looks like a standard lease.这看上去是标准的契约书。
B:Yeah, and don’t worry about the security deposit. If everything’s all right when you move out, you’ll get it back.对。对于押金您不用担心。当你搬出的时候如果一切无恙,我会退还你的。
A:O.K. Great. Just sign and date it here?好,很好。在这儿写姓名和日期吗?
B:Yes. Thanks. You can move your stuff in tomorrow.是的,谢谢。你明天就可以把东西搬进来。
A:Wonderful.太好了。
版权所有:易贤网